Recruitment announcement for Primary Teachers
FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS EXPERIMENTAL TEACHING PROGRAM AT THE VIETNAM FINLAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (VFIS)
- From 22 - 35 years old;
- Graduated from the University of Primary Education;
- English Certificate: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent or English proficiency as assessed by TDTU;
- Priority: Graduated from training programs in English; graduated from universities of any developed countries; teaching experience at international schools; Proficient application of Information Technology in teaching and work.
- To work in a professional and modern international environment;
- Competitive salaries and allowances for teaching according to the capacity during the school year;
- Being given all conditions to promote capacity, be honored and have many career advanced opportunities;
- Insurance: Social insurance, Health insurance according to the State's regulations;
- Participate in internal training courses as well as training courses with Finnish education experts;
- Tours, vacations according to the school's program;
- Exchange and study tours;
- Preferential tuition policies when having children studying at VFIS.
Candidates will participate in three rounds of competition, which are enumerated below:
- Round 1: Candidate submits an application with an essay of 1,500 - 3,000 words, presenting the thoughts on any topic related to education. Unique and special ideas will be appreciated.
- Round 2: Candidates selected in the first round will be invited for an interview which will be conducted in English. Candidates will talk about their personal knowledge relating to objectives, methods, advanced teaching, modern teaching, the role of education in the development of human personality and proposals which can maximize students' abilities.
- Round 3: Candidates choose a lesson in Math and Science to be taught in English and choose a lesson in the remaining subjects (Vietnamese, Nature-Society, History and Geography Physics, Ethics, Music, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Crafts) to be taught in Vietnamese.
After being recruited, teachers will be trained acceding to the Finnish contents, program and teaching methods for 6 months before officially teaching at VFIS.
Application form Package:
Applicant prepares 01 set of documents arranged in the following order:
1. Candidate Resume (Optional sample) with photo
2. Cover letter (Optional sample)
3. Certified Vietnamese Curriculum Vitae with photo
4. Certified copy of Degree, Academic Certification and Other Award Certification
5. Certified copy of Transcripts for all Degree and Certification
6. Certificate of participation in voluntary and community service activities (if any);
7. Certified copy of National Identification Card
8. Certified copy of Household booklet
9. Labour Health Check Certification
10. Essay in Vietnamese.
Application submission time:
From the date of this notice to the time of fulfillment of the application.
- Candidates arrange application in order, scan it into 1 PDF file and send to email inbox email@example.com
- Email Title: Full name - VFIS Teacher Application
Later, Please submit the hard application form to: Department of Personnel and Administrative Affairs, A0009 - Ton Duc Thang University, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Tp. Ho Chi Minh
The HR department only officially reviews the application when receiving this hard copy of application package.
For more information, please contact:
Nguyen Van Dat Hien
Human Resource Executive Phone: +84909221768
Room F0607 - Office of Vietnam Finland International School, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam