VFIS | LAST BUT NOT LEAST #2 :STUDY IN FINLAND: From Thinking to Doing
🎈 Dear parents and students,
🔎 According to Universitas 21 in 2020, Finland is in the top 8 in the world for the higher education system. With a high position in world academic rankings along with the prospect of human development towards a balanced and happy life, despite the obstacles caused by Covid-19, in 2021, Finland still recorded 37,000 applications from international students to more than 400 bachelor's and master's programs in English at 13 research universities and 22 universities of applied sciences.
🔎 Finland is famous for having the best education system in the world, but that doesn't mean it will be right for everyone. If you are still wondering about the best opportunity and plan for studying in Finland with a thousand and one related questions? Here is the answer for you.
🎈We would like to invite you to join the inspirational talk show VFIS | LAST BUT NOT LEAST, episode 2 with the topic "STUDY IN FINLAND: From Thinking to Doing". Let's meet the guests are experts in the field of Finnish study abroad advice or former international students to listen to the sharing as well as practical study abroad advice in this "country of a thousand lakes".
⏰ Time: 14:00 on 12/12/2021
📍 How to join: Online via Google Meet
✅ Guests Speakers
1) Ms. Dang Kim Ngan
- Managing Director, Trawise Co., Ltd - Admission representative of many Finnish universities.
- More than 15 years of experience working with Finland mainly in the fields of education and healthcare.
2) Mr. Vuong Viet Linh
- Managing Director, VIFO Online Financial Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Former Finnish student majoring in Business Information Technology, Haaga-Helia University Of Applied Sciences
3) Ms. Le Thi Thanh Hien
- Academic Specialist - IB Programme Supporter, Vietnam - Finland International School (VFIS)
- Master, Finnish alumni majoring in Education and Globalization, University of Oulu
✅ What is VFIS Last But Not Least?
A series of inspirational talk shows periodically conducted by VFIS to exchange and share perspectives, experiences, and knowledge on many topics from guests who are members of the VFIS community as well as prestigious speakers in society. With the motto "from talk to action", the program hopes to be a bridge of thinking, knowledge, connecting a positive living spirit and constantly striving to make your dreams come true.