● To inspire children with a love of books and reading
● To provide a collection of resource materials to meet the educational and recreational needs of the children and staff
● To provide opportunities for children to develop the skills needed for effective, independent, information retrieval
● To enable children to learn and practise skills related to efficient library use
- Monday– Friday at 7:30 – 16:30
- Parents are welcome to visit the library with their child on Wednesdays at 15:15 – 16:30.