Information sessions about the IB
In order to provide parents and students with more details about the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP), The school offering fortnightly information sessions about the IB in depth. Below are the topics covered in the sessions:
- 1st information session: An overview of the IBDP and entry requirements for the IBDP.
- 2nd information session: How the IBDP compares to other programmes, including the IBDP points system and university entrance.
- rd information session: The IBDP in detail with a focus on CAS (Creativity, Activity, Service) and the Extended Essay.
- 4th information session: The IBDP in detail with a focus on Theory of Knowledge (TOK).
- 5th information session: The IBDP in detail with a focus on ATLs (Approaches to Learning skills) and the Learner Profile.
The first session took place on Tuesday, November 10th. We look forward to welcoming you soon in subsequent sessions. The details will be updated in upcoming emails.