1. Tuituion Fee
Time of payment
- All annual tuition and other fees must be paid before August 14th, 2020
- The tuition for Term 2 must be paid before December 14th, 2020.
- Payment in full by May 30th, 2020: 10% discount
- Payment in full from June 01st to July 17th, 2020: 05% discount.
Sibling Tuition Fee discounts
- The second (from the eldest) child and subsequent children of the same family: 10% discount if payment in full.
Annual tuition fee inclusions:
- All subjects in the curriculum
- Extra-curricular activities and club membership
- Day trips within HCMC
- Online learning resources
- Tutoring lessons (except English) for those in need of extra support
2. Other fees
||A non-refundable Application Fee (including the entrance assessment & admin fees) is payable upon submission of Application Form.|
Security Deposit Fee
||A security deposit fee is payable when students are accepted to VFIS.|
|3||Meals||80.000 VND/ day||(included lunch and snack)|
|4||Bus services||See attached fee|
|5||English as Additional Language (EAL)||20.000.000 VND/ term|
|6||Compulsory Health Insurance||According to Vietnamese government regulation|
|7||Field trips outside HCMC and other fees (if applicable)||Fees will be notified based on Grade level in the academic year.|
Security deposit Policy
- A Security Deposit Fee is obligatory for all accepted students at VFIS. The deposit needs to be paid to secure a place for the student after the student meets the entry requirements.
- The security deposit will be deducted from tuition fee amount on the first tuition payment request from VFIS of the current school year.
- The payment needs to be made within 14 working days after the letter of offer is sent from VFIS to each student. After that date, in the case that the school does not have a place for the student while parents have made the payment of a security deposit fee, the security deposit fee will be returned 100% to the parents.
- If the student meets entry requirements and the deposit has been made but the parent does not complete the procedure for the student enrolment within the time limit notified by VFIS, the deposit will not be refunded.
- In the case that the student meets the entry requirements, the parent completes the payment of security deposit fee at VFIS within the time limit notified by VFIS and before July 1st, 2020 but VFIS notifies that the student study profile does not meet with the school’s enrolment requirements, VFIS is obliged to refund the deposit in full.
3. Method of Payment
Please refer to the payment methods described below:
Payment of school fees can be made at the Finance Department, VFIS General Administration Office.
Bank Transfer (preferred):
VFIS account for Vietnam dong bank transfer:
Account name: TRUONG DAI HOC TON DUC THANG
Account no: 007.100.0973022
Bank name: VIETCOMBANK – Ho Chi Minh Branch
Details: Enrolment Code - Your child’s full name - Your phone number
Please ensure that your payment covers the bank charges made by your bank.
Notes: Parents are requested to email evidence of payment (receipt/ money order) to Finance Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Or contact the Finance Department: (028) 37755110 – ext 182 37755110 - 182
School accepts payments by bank card for any school fees payment requests that are in total less than 5 million VND. For amounts over VND 5 million payments are to be made in Cash or via Bank Transfer.
4. Late Payment Policy
Tuition must be paid by the due date indicated on the payment request. Late payment will incur a charge of 0.05% per day applied to the outstanding amount. After 60 days past the due date, in addition to the late fee of 0.05% per day, school records will be held and students may be discharged.
5. Late Enrolment
The VFIS academic year is divided into 2 Terms (4 quarters)
- Term 1 includes: Quarter 1 (17/08/2020 - 09/10/2020) and Quarter 2 (19/10/2020 - 18/12/2020)
- Term 2 includes: Quarter 3 (05/01/2021 - 26/03/2021) and Quarter 4 (06/04/2021 - 16/06/2021)
If an applicant is enrolled after the start of Term 1, the Tuition Fees for the remaining year have to be paid in advance according to the table below:
Applicant starts in
3rd and 4th Quarter
Late enrollment fee
80% of Annual Fee
Term 2 Fee
6. Refund Policies
Parents must complete and submit the Withdrawal Notification Form to the admissions office at least 45 calendar days prior to student’s last day.
The refund policies are only applied to Tuition made in full and are subject to the schedule below:
|Last day||Refund rate|
|Before the last day of 1st quarter||65% of paid tuition|
|Before the last day of 2nd quarter||40% of paid tuition|
|Term 2||No refund|
Meal and bus services:
Refunds are made in accordance with the policy of each service
Time of refund:
Refunds are paid within 30 working days based on the date the school receives sufficient documents.
Download our Schedule of Fees 2020 - 2021
Download our Method of Payment