1. Tuituion Fee
Time of payment
- All annual tuition or tuition fee for Term 1 and other fees must be paid before August 14th, 2021
- The tuition for Term 2 must be paid before December 31st, 2021
- Payment in full by May 26th, 2021: 10% discount
- Payment in full from May 27th to July 16th, 2021: 5% discount
Sibling Tuition Fee discounts
- A 10% tuition fee discount will be given to the second (from the eldest ) child and subsequent children of the same family attending VFIS. The sibling discount is also applicable to tuition fees paid by instalments.
Annual tuition fee inclusions:
- All subjects in the curriculum
- Extra-curricular activities and club membership
- Day trips within HCMC
- Online learning resources
- Tutoring lessons (except EAL) for those in need of learning support
2. Other fees
||A non-refundable Application Fee (including the entrance assessment & admin fees) is payable upon submission of Application Form.|
Security Deposit Fee
||A security deposit fee is payable when students are accepted to VFIS.|
||For students who want to buy snacks or breakfast from the canteen, parents/students can top-up the Student ID Card and use it for payment in the VFIS canteen.|
|4||Bus services||See attached fee|
|5||English as Additional Language (EAL)||20.000.000 VND/ term|
|6||Compulsory Health Insurance||According to Vietnamese government regulation|
|7||Field trips outside HCMC and other fees (if applicable)||Fees will be notified based on Grade level in the academic year.|
Security deposit Policy
- All the students who meet all the entry requirements at VFIS but have not paid the tuition fee yet need to pay a Security Deposit fee to secure a place for the student.
- The security deposit will be deducted from the full tuition payment, or from the payment in Term 2 for those who choose to pay in installments.
- For all returning students, a place for the student at VFIS in the 2021 - 2022 school year will be guaranteed if the following requirements are met:
- Re-enrollment confirmation is well received by the School according to the annual re-enrollment procedure by April 29th, 2021.
- Re-enrollment deposit or tuition fee for the 2021 – 2022 academic year is received by the Finance Department by May 26th ,2021.
- For all new students, the payment for the security deposit fee (or tuition fee) needs to be made within 14 working days after the letter of acceptance has been sent from VFIS to each student. After that date, in the case that the school does not have a place for the student while parents have made the payment of a security deposit fee, the security deposit fee will be returned 100% to the parents.
- If the student meets entry requirements and the deposit has been made but the parent does not complete the procedure for student enrolment within the time limit notified by VFIS, the deposit will not be refunded.
- In the case that the student meets the entry requirements, the parent completes the payment of security deposit fee at VFIS within the time limit notified by VFIS and before July 1st, 2021 but VFIS notifies that the student study profile does not meet the school’s enrolment requirements, VFIS is obliged to refund the deposit in full.
3. Method of Payment
Please refer to the payment methods described below:
Payment of school fees can be made at the Finance Department, VFIS General Administration Office.
Bank Transfer (preferred):
VFIS account for Vietnam dong bank transfer:
Account name: TRUONG DAI HOC TON DUC THANG
Account no: 007.100.0973022
Bank name: VIETCOMBANK – Ho Chi Minh Branch
Details: Enrolment Code - Your child’s full name - Your phone number
Please ensure that your payment covers the bank charges made by your bank.
Notes: Parents are requested to email evidence of payment (receipt/ money order) to Finance Department (email@example.com)
Or contact the Finance Department: (028) 37755110 – ext 182 37755110 - 182
4. Late Payment Policy
Tuition must be paid by the due date indicated on the payment request. Late payment will incur a charge of 0.05% per day applied to the outstanding amount. After 60 days past the due date, in addition to the late fee of 0.05% per day, school records will be held and students may be discharged.
5. Late Enrolment
The VFIS academic year is divided into 2 Terms (4 quarters)
- Term 1 includes: Quarter 1 and Quarter 2
- Term 2 includes: Quarter 3 and Quarter 4
If an applicant is enrolled after the start of Term 1, the Tuition Fees for the remaining year have to be paid in advance according to the table below:
Applicant starts in
3rd and 4th Quarter
Late enrollment fee
80% of Annual Fee
Term 2 Fee
6. Refund Policies
- For those who choose to pay in full
Parents must complete and submit the Withdrawal Notification Form to the admissions office at least 45 calendar days prior to student’s last day.
The refund policies are only applied to Tuition fees paid in full and are subject to the schedule below:
|Last day||Refund rate|
|Before the last day of Quarter 1||65% of paid tuition|
|Before the last day of Quarter 2||40% of paid tuition|
|Term 2||No refund|
- For those who choose to pay in installments:
The school will not refund any portion of Term Tuition Fees.
If the Admissions Office receives a Withdrawal Notification Form at least 45 calendar days prior to the student's last day, the Security Deposit Fees refund shall apply.
Tại thời điểm chưa bắt đầu năm học 2021-2022/ Before the start of the school year 2021 - 2022
In the case that the parent completes the payment of tuition fee (Annual or by Term) but the student does not start school at VFIS, the tuition fee is refunded according to when the parents complete and submit the Withdrawal Notification Form to the Admissions Office:
|Before June 16th, 2021||100% of the tuition fee will be refunded|
|From June 16th, 2021 to August 16th, 2021||90% of the tuition fee will be refunded|
|After August 16th, 2021||In accordance with VFIS Fees Refund Policy|
In the case that the parent completes the payment of the tuition fee at VFIS by July 1st, 2021 but VFIS notifies that the student study profile does not meet with the school’s enrolment requirements, VFIS is obliged to refund the tuition fee in full.
Meal and bus services:
Refunds are made in accordance with the policy of each service
Time of refund:
Refunds are paid within 30 working days based on the date the school receives the relevant documents.
Download our Method of Payment