Step 1: Application
Complete the application form with comprehensive information. Application Form is available in hard copy or via online.
All the following documents must be delivered to the school or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copies of last two years of student report cards/ transcripts from previous school
- Copies of the last two years of student report cards/ transcripts from previous school for second to eleventh grade students
- 1 copy of birth certificate (for Vietnamese students) and passport (for non-Vietnamese students)
- All educational psychologist’s reports (for students with learning difficulties) (if applicable)
- Any relevant medical information or records of the applicant. (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photo of the applicant
- The parents’/guardians' passports (for non-Vietnamese students) or the parents’/guardians' ID Cards (for Vietnamese students).
Pay the non- refundable application fee of 2.250.000 VND per application (For Primary School) OR 4.500.000 VND per application (For Middle School, Grade 10 & Grade 11)
Step 2: Entrance Assessment and Observation
All applicants must participate in the interview and screening process.
The assessment reflects Finnish and Vietnamese curriculum standards and is based on a holistic evaluation of the applicant’s learning. The assessment allows us to understand each individual’s learning needs and personal qualities (academic ability, emotional and behavioral patterns).
Applicants will do a basic test of motor social skills and reading comprehension.
Grades 2 - 11
Applicants will be tested in reading, writing and spoken English as well as in mathematical proficiency. In Grades 6 - 11, all applicants will have a group interview, and will sit written English and mathematics exams. For the bilingual programme, students will additionally be tested in Vietnamese. International programme entrance assessments will be conducted in English, whereas Bilingual programme entrance assessments will be conducted in English and Vietnamese.
Step 3: Letter of Offer
IIf the applicant is qualified, the school will send an email to parents to announce the results and inform them about the enrolment process within 5 - 10 working days after the entrance assessment.
Step 4: Enrolment Confirmation
Parents of students who have been accepted will need to sign a letter of acceptance and complete the security deposit payment within 14 working days.